Monday, 17 August 2015

About me ♡

As I am new to the blogging world I thought its about time you guys got to know me better!


1. Who do you look up to?

 I look up yo a lot of people but the person i look up to the most would have to be my grandma or my  mum because they are amazing and life by the best sayings.

2. Do you have pets?

 Yes I have 2 dogs a Chihuahua and a Staffie, instantly I thought tai (Staffie) wouldn't get along  with Teddy (Chihuahua) but they get on so well they are always found on my bed snuggled up  together.

3. Whats you favourite high-end and drug store makeup product?

 My favourite High-end product would have to be either mac lipsticks or mac face+ body foundation,  and for drugstore i would have to say loreal true match foundation because i love the results of that.

4. Have you ever regretted anything?

 Personally i am a HUGE believer of "Everything happens for a reason" which to me has got me  through a lot of hard times so i would have to say no not really.

5. Are you organised?

 If you know me, you will know that I have about 20 notebooks filled with lists and i love planners  and making it look cute with stickers etc, but yes i am supper organised 

So these are just 5 quick questions and answers about me to help you get to know me more, if there is a question you have about my write it in the comments and I will get back to you.



Rachel xo

No comments:

Post a Comment