Monday, 31 August 2015

August Favourites ♡

Firstly where has August gone? Secondly Happy September guys! This was my favourites through out August.


1. Victoria Secret Fragrance Mist (RRP: £9.35)

I currently have 3 VS sprays left out of 7 thats how much I love them! The ones I have left are; Endless Love, Aqua Kiss and Sheer Love. When I spray any of the scents I get tons of compliments and people ask what perfume I am wearing and they are shocked when I say its a body mist as they are so scented! They used to retail for £13 each and now they have
been permanently reduced to £9.35 which will help my bank account haha.




2. Alex And Ani Bracelet (RRP: £24-£30)

My mum bought me this as our "summer surprise" (Family tradition) and there has not been a day I have not wore this, it goes with everything and they are also stunning stacked on top of other bracelets or more Alex And Ani bracelets.





3. Mac Velvet Teddy Lipstick (RRP: £15.50)

The "in" thing is Kylie Jenner's nude lip, which I am also a fan of and this is actually the lipstick she wears and since I am a fan I decided to jump on the ban waggon and get it and let me say I am glad I did as they sold out soon after for ages and its beautiful and suits almost every skin tone but mainly more tanned skin (like Kylie's).


4. Chanel Rouge Coco Shine 85 Secret Lipstick (RRP: £25)

This is such a beautiful pinky nude shade which is one of my favourite shades to wear. I am aware the price is not for everyone and is a splurge but this lasts all day (even when eating!) and is so creamy and moisturising on the lips.






5. More Than This By Patrick Ness (RRP: £12.99)

I am a HUGE fan of reading and this book is amazing, without spoiling it I
cant say much but please trust me and pick this up... you wont regret it thats for sure.



6. Personal sign (£25)

Now this wont be for everyone but there is a Facebook page called "The artful buttoner" she hand makes signs. She asks about colour scheme and things and you can have any number or letter and you can send small objects to her so she can put it on your letter (which i did) and you can make it as personal as you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment